Ocean Magnesium Marine Magnesium Oil
Ocean Magnesium, 100% natural, derived from sea water, is a specific formula that delivers directly through the skin the benefits of magnesium.
Ocean Magnesium is a water-based solution, 100% natural made of seawater.
Saturated in magnesium chloride, it offers an amazing "dry oil” touch.
Compensates for deficiencies in magnesium,
Preserves the nervous balance by reducing the release of adrenalin generated by the stress,
Combat muscle pain and cramps,
Regulates energy metabolism,
Helps eliminate toxins,
Contributes to a better binding of calcium, hence its key role in bone health,
Repairs the skin barrier.
How to use
At home, apply :
- Locally on painful joints and / or muscle tension zones at a rate of 2 to 3 sprays per area.
- For the entire body about 10 sprays.
For professional use, to be used:
- For massages,
- In baths: dilute 50ml,
- In wraps: add 30ml,
- In foot baths: 10ml diluted in hot water.
Massage until absorbed. It is best not to rinse.
A tingling sensation may appear (a sign of magnesium deficiency). It will decrease as your magnesium levels increase.
If it happens, apply on moisten skin or dilute with water 50/50.
Who is it for?
Any adult without contra-indication.
Specially recommended :
- In case of physical or emotional stress, overwork,
- For pregnant women whose needs are higher in magnesium,
- In case of undiversified diet.
Magnesium chloride (30%) From seawater
Marine magnesium is one of the most absorbable and active forms of magnesium. It is responsible for more than 300 metabolic processes in our body every day. 10 sprays deliver 200mg of pure Magnesium (53% of RDA).
The transdermal route is particularly interesting because:
- It allows direct passage through the skin and prevents loss of the administered dose,
- Relief is faster,
- It allows targeted absorption,
- Penetration stops when the skin is saturated.
No preservatives, fragrance-free, dye-free, no allergen.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clear water.
Do not apply on freshly shaved or waxed skin.
In case of skin sensitivity proven, pre-test the reactivity of the skinon the wrist.