CHADO HUILE CRISTAL
Nourishing oil for eyebrows. Thanks to its thick texture, it strengthens, nourishes and hydrates deeply the eyebrows. It gives them the necessary suppleness and health to sculpt into a beautiful arch. This care is particularly suited for fragile eyebrows which have a dryness tendency.
This delicately scented oil will elate your senses and your eyebrows...
- Octyl palmitate : octil palminato, derivative of palm oil, is a soft smoothing ester for the hair, with high emollient properties.
- Lipid active : guarantees quick drying of the texture, leaving the skin beautiful and silky.
- Castor oil : thick and dense oil, close to keratin, it is a protein naturally present in the skin. This oil fortifies the hair, nourishes and hydrates them in depth.
- Hyaluronic filling spheres : only biotechnology of hyaluronic acid in the world to be liposoluble. Immediate sensory perception. Particularly the filling effect which make the hair young and thick. This is enabled by the expansion of a particular fiber of silica dimethyl silylate covered with hyaluronic acid. Moreover, it enhances the hair hydration and has a filling and skin regenerating action.
- Vitamin E : excellent anti-oxidant which protects eyebrows from UV and pollution. Also has a hydrating and anti-inflammatory action.
- Serenoa oil : stimulates hair growth and acts as a filler for perfect eyebrows.
Delicately massage your eyebrows in the direction of hair growth with the ball for in-depth penetration of the oil. For optimal result, use HUILE CRISTAL at night as a care, alternating with LE SOIN DUO SPA. Applied on eyebrows after depilation, this oil will sooth the treated zone and avoid redness. Kept in the refregerator, its metal ball will immediately decongest and soothe your eyes.
Thanks to its moisturizing properties, you can use it for the lips as well. You can also apply its delicate parfume on the pulse points...