Clochee Age Delay Premium Day Cream | Anti- Aging Cream
Clochee Age-delay Premium Day Cream, rich in vitamin power, strengthens skin resistance, reduces the negative effects of free radicals, effectively retains water in the epidermis, has anti-wrinkle, soothing and calming properties. Slows down the processes of exogenous skin ageing.
- Anti Aging Day Cream Anti-Wrinkle Properties
- Slows down the processes of exogenous skin ageing.
- Dry, sensitive and ageing skin
- Rich in vitamins A, B, C and E.
- Natural cosmetics - Natural raw materials with a high content of active ingredients
- Vegan cosmetics - Sustainably used raw materials, renewable and biodegradable
Skin type: Dry and mature skin
How to use
Apply in the morning to cleansed skin on the face, neck and décolleté.
- The two hydrosols used: from damask rose and fig opuntia, provide bioflavonoids, beta-carotene, vitamins A, B, C and E, sugars, peptides and mineral salts. In addition, the rose water has soothing and antiseptic properties, reduces the tension of the epidermis and provides a high level of hydration. The fig opuntia hydrolate has an anti-ageing effect, nourishes and firms the skin.
- In addition to grape seed and plum seed oil, we have used Buriti oil, which has a high biocompatibility with the skin and protects it from irritation caused by UV radiation. It is a great regulator of the function of the sebaceous glands and has antioxidant properties that delay the ageing process of the skin.
- Thanks to the prebiotic inulin, the skin is moisturised much faster, better and deeper than hyaluronic acid. And that is not the only unusual property of inulin. It maintains the balance of the bacterial microflora, supports the proliferation of beneficial bacteria by strengthening the skin's resistance and its natural protective barrier.
- Resveratrol, with four times greater potency than vitamins E and C, prolongs the vitality of skin cells, activates their division and stimulates self-regeneration and renewal. It improves the skin's hydration level, smoothes it and maintains its elasticity and firmness.
- Acacia collagen, which is a plant substitute for animal collagen, has very strong moisturising properties and stores water in the epidermis. In addition, bamboo and radish enzymes and moss extract protect against urban smog and other destructive external factors, which significantly delays the ageing process.
- Mango butter, apart from sounding great, is a rich source of essential unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins: A, C and E. It softens and strengthens the epidermal barrier and supports self-regeneration processes. It contains a large amount of beta-carotene and sugar, which have a strong moisturising effect. It acts as a natural sunscreen.
- Not to be forgotten is the mysterious-sounding bakuchiol, which is a plant-based equivalent of retinol. Without irritating the skin, it has a mild exfoliating effect, thanks to which the damaged and horny layer of the epidermis is reduced and the skin becomes more cohesive while remaining firm and elastic. Small wrinkles disappear and mimic wrinkles become flatter. Wonderful, isn't it? A major advantage of Bakuchiol is the lack of side effects when using it.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Opuntia Ficus Indica Fruit Water*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil***, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil***, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate**, Tripelargonin***, Glycerin***, Glycerylstearate SE***, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil***, Inulin**, Propaniol***, Aqua, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter***, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride***, Resveratrol***, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract***, Bakuchiol** Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract***, Isomalt**, Phytol**, Lactobacillus Ferment***, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate***, Squalene**, Polyglyceryl-6 Be Tocopherol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Xanthan Gum**, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid *Organic Ingredients, ** Certified Ingredients, ***Commodities of Natural Origin.